Re: [jaxrs-dev] [Discuss] Initial Roadmap / Preliminary Release Schedule

Hi,

For JAX-RS 2.2, I wonder if September isn't too early. It assumes whatever is being discussed between Oracle and Eclipse is done by then. Since we haven't gotten any indication whatsoever of what they are actually discussing, it may take weeks, months, or who knows even longer than that.

Kind regards,
Arjan