Re: [jaxrs-dev] [VOTE] Branch protection on GitHub

+1 (official now that we're on the VOTE thread :) )

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 +1

On Apr 14, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian Kaltepoth
Sent: Samstag, 14. April 2018 10:39
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: [jaxrs-dev] [VOTE] Branch protection on GitHub

Hi all,

I proposed a configuration for the GitHub branch protection in this thread:

According to this [DISCUSS] thread, there are no objections with the proposed configuration. So I'll start a vote for this now.

Please vote with +1, -1 or 0 for applying these settings to the master branch on GitHub. As this vote isn't about a change of the API, it will be open for one week. So please place your vote until April 21. Please note that this a vote thread. So if you want to discuss individual settings, please post on the [DISCUSS] thread.

These are the proposed settings:

<image001.png>

Christian