Re: [january-dev] January Forms, etc

Sorry for the slow update on this. I have asked Robert Smith to re-submit the pull request to put Forms in a separate branch of the main January repo by the end of the week. We can then migrate it to the separate repo whenever that is available.

We have a million things in the air right now, so getting this done has been delayed. We still need this to happen and my goal is that once the pull request is in place we will make the effort to switch in the next few weeks. We have, I think, four projects pushing on web support in ICE and EAVP right now and we won't be able to get small, headless binaries for that work until we get this code unified in January and make some significant changes. (Splitting these packages between EAVP and ICE was a good decision at the time, but problematic now.)

Jay