Re: [january-dev] January version 2.0 release

Hi Peter,

On 25 February 2017 at 14:43,  <Peter.Chang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think I have a few outstanding PRs to work through which should be done by close of mid-week.
Where are we on this. Are you ready for me to make branches/jobs on
hudson/download location?

> One further issue is whether to lower our Java version requirement to 1.6 or 1.7. I know some people are in favour of this for their own framework requirements.
I have seen your WIP on this [1]. Is this one of the things we are waiting for?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/january/pull/86 and
https://github.com/eclipse/january/pull/83

Thanks!
Jonah