Re: [january-dev] Status of January

Excellent work Jonah! Thanks!

Jay

On Sep 16, 2016 4:57 PM, "Jonah Graham" <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

However to get it green I have disabled the o.e.j.geometry plugins from the build. I believe this is ok as those plug-ins were far out of date from the EAVP versions.

I have now created PRs and CQ to bring everything up to date again. For ICE and DawnSci this was fairly straightforward. But for EAVP the Initial Contribution came from a commit that is in the middle of loads of merges. The result is that the only sane way I had of bringing EAVP's contribution up to date and maintaining history was to delete o.e.j.geometry* from master and re-add the full history from a freshly filtered EAVP tree. See https://github.com/eclipse/january/issues/14 for all the Issues and PRs for this bringing up to date.

Hopefully this new CQ will be approved fast (the last one was quite quick).

Once we have all the code in January we can start moving to a release, and if ICE/DawnSci/EAVP are ready, they can start pulling January code from the January project and delete org.eclipse.january sources from their trees.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham