Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Request for nomination of committer status: Ed Burns

So there is a feature that I remembered that we used when I was coordinating EE 10 where a project can add a person as a contributor. I have added you to that list:

image.png

Everyone else in this list I am able to assign an issue to. Perhaps it takes a while to synch, but this will be the quickest way to get you access.