Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Comparison of the servlet test changes in the tckrefactor branch

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 10:35 AM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, the work you did is definitely helping identify what is needed and
what can be automated and what looks to be more difficult with that.
The reason I made this comparison is both to set the scope of a
potential automatic translation of the remaining tests, and to provide
a before and after dataset as input into an AI learning stack. Someone
has offered to investigate whether this is a suitable translation for
their AI model, but they needed a concise set of data to look at.

Great. If there is an other discrepancies you found let me know I will fix that as well.