Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Please vote on using 2 space indentation versus 4 space indentation...

Hi,

Didn't we agree on this ages ago? The EE4J formatting was set to 4 spaces when the project was started. We formatted quite a bunch of existing code to use 4 spaces. I don't think some projects should standardize on something, but just follow the EE4J formatting instead ;)

See https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ee4j/blob/master/codestyle/ee4j-eclipse-formatting.xml#L23

So that's a very clear "no" from me. Please use 4 space indentations exclusively.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms