[jakartaee-tck-dev] Preparing to hack with ReWrite...

Hi,

I am finding that in order to use ReWrite [1] to make source changes in our `tckrefactor` branch, we need to first get to zero build failures.  My `rewrite` topic branch [2] has some changes but more changes are needed to resolve build failures such as [3].  My question for all of you is how can we best get the `tckrefactor` branch building cleanly?

Is there anything that I can do to help others to participate in the clean up?

Scott

[1] https://docs.openrewrite.org/getting-started
[2] https://github.com/scottmarlow/jakartaee-tck/tree/rewrite
[3] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/a2b388e0be13bb51c4b33f263ccd7ce7