Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [cu-dev] TCK Challenge

Probably either Alwin or myself could be helpful to provide different options to consider.  Help from any class loader expert is also welcome.

For my part, I could look into how the netbeans "api check" (sigtest.jar used in platform tck) does this.  From what I recall we may need a few different ways to load the classes with the application class loader, each attempt to ignore class not found and chain to next level of class loading.

Scott