Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Generating user guide for platform?

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/1040

On May 27, 2022 at 7:07:04 AM, Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, so that uses the default goal of package, but the latest generated pdf on that job is showing many of the same problems. It has something of a TOC, but it is not complete, and the asciidoc tags are not being processed. It looks like the src/main/jbake/content is being processed by the asciidoc plugin rather than ${project.build.directory}/book

I'll look into it.

On May 27, 2022 at 6:49:20 AM, Gurunandan Rao <gurunandan.rao@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We use CI job - https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/buildUG/ to build UG.we can use the same job with our own branch or clone the job.

I have generated UG using master branch - https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/buildUG/25/

If there are issues with generated UG, we need to  validate if there are breakages with tags.

regards,
Guru

From: jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27 May 2022 16:40
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] : [jakartaee-tck-dev] Generating user guide for platform?

Based on the user_guides/jakartaee/README.md I should just be able to generate the guide using mvn generate-resources from that directory, but the pdf that is produced in user_guides/jakartaee/target/generated-docs/Jakarta-EE-TCK-Users-Guide.pdf has none of the asciidoc markup processed, no TOC, etc.

The html content in user_guides/jakartaee/target/staging/install.html looks fine.

Is there another way to build the pdf version?