Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Is Arquillian still alive?

On 10/14/21 3:12 PM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
The testcontainers that Olivier is talking about can be found at ...

https://www.testcontainers.org/

Thanks!  It looks like they have Podman support as well which is great!

That also looks like a decent option as well, although from my quick look, testcontainers sounds like a general solution for wrapping Docker (or Podman) but not deploying Jakarta EE test archives.  Obviously, all of the testcontainers users are not prevented from doing their testing with whatever technologies that they are using.

Thanks for sharing!

Scott

We use it in Eclipse Jetty to test HttpSession storagte integrations with things like Infinispan, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Memcache, MySql.

- Joakim