[jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Batch TCK now contains Jakarta EE tests + EE 10 Platform TCK next steps for Batch

As per update on [1][2], the Jakarta Batch TCK is looking to complete the transition from housing TCK tests in the Platform TCK repository, to exclusively moving them to the Standalone Batch TCK repo [3]!

IMO, as per my [4] comment, I think that we will need to define contracts/SPIs for how the Platform TCK could run the latest Batch TCK (or any Standalone TCK) before we can expect the Platform TCK to be able to run Standalone TCKs.  We can define those SPIs on the tckrefactor branch [5] but it is not yet clear as to which Jakarta EE release will get the tckrefactor branch [5] changes.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/574
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartabatch-dev/threads.html#00204
[3] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck