[jakartaee-tck-dev] TCK Call #2 completed and minutes archived + next call...

Hi,

The minutes from the second call yesterday are at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm0VBjB5UvYx6Rx-aVHp79SgimmR1O-j/view?usp=sharing

There will be a delay in publishing the Zoom call recording (I'll send email after the recording is available).

During the call we discussed having more frequent TCK calls and I would like to hear from others about the call frequency.  My preference is to have two TCK calls a month.

As an experiment yesterday, we copied the agenda + minutes from the first call, into the agenda for the second call.  Reflecting on how that appears in minutes for the second call, I think it is unclear as to which minutes came from the second call versus the first (although you can diff the minutes from both to figure it out).  I propose that we have clear boundaries between the different TCK calls, each one really should have its own agenda).

I'm also thinking that only one TCK call should happen on a particular day.  Perhaps, with a few weeks in between the calls so that there are clear boundaries between the calls and people have enough time to review + respond to the minutes between the two calls.

Other thoughts?

Scott

Back to the top