Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] update on Jakarta EE 9.1 + SigTest changes

Hi,

The https://github.com/jtulach/netbeans-apitest/pull/2 change is still looking good, we have been asked to describe the change in the README which I just pushed.  We have also been asked to add a unit test which seems reasonable.  I will work on that today.

Scott