[jakartaee-tck-dev] Jenkins failure caused by "javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Implementation of JAXB-API has not been found on module path or classpath"???

Hi,

Any idea why [1] is failing with "[JUnit test report builder] there was an error generating the reports: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Implementation of JAXB-API has not been found on module path or classpath"?

I made a few job changes to update the staging folder to "http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/staged-90x" [2] but am not sure why the failure is occurring.  I saw a similar failure for [3].

Any suggestions?

Scott

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-standalonetck-build-run-900/94/console
[2] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-standalonetck-build-run-900/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2021-01-07_11-54-48&timestamp2=2021-02-05_09-45-15