Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Community call from Oct. 9 recording?

Hi Ed,

This week I was able to finish the GIT LFS requirements in the collateral repository.
This allowed me to create a couple of pull-request related with the TCK calls we had as github issues, Hudson from Eclipse already uploaded a couple of videos [1] and the one from last Fridays is already in a PR

[1] https://github.com/jakartaee/collateral/pull/52
[2] https://github.com/jakartaee/collateral/pull/53