Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [Jakarta EE TCK Zoom Call Discussion] November 13th, 2020

Indeed it was an awesome demo recorded call with you beautifully walking the talk with #SharingIsCaring Scott!

Jakartees,

The 1hr- recording has been contributed to the project and will be placed alongside the other TCK demo recordings under the Jakarta EE Youtube playlist Jakarta EE TCK playlist.
Wishing everyone a really good weekend,