[jakartaee-tck-dev] use of separate Jenkins folders for different releases...

Hi,

We currently have a mix of Jakarta EE 8 + 9 jobs on Jenkins [1] and will soon be adding jobs for EE 9.1. Is anyone against using separate folders per release? For example, we could create a `9.1` folder that contains jobs for the EE 9.1 release.

I created [2] so that we have a place to create the testing jobs for testing with JDK 11 as well as JDK 8. If others like the `9.1` name, we can keep it, otherwise we can rename [2].

Scott

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck
[2] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/9.1/

Back to the top