Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] October Jakarta EE TCK Community calls

For next week, we'd like to host Andy Guibert (IBM) to talk about JSONB stand-alone TCKs and Maxim Nesen (Oracle) to talk about running the stand-alone TCKs via terminal/console. Probably 10-15 minutes each.

Any chance we could set up, or use a calendar for these meetings?