Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Proposed wiki update -- review / feedback encouraged

+1 from Suhrid Karthik

Best,
Suhrid

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 10:19 AM Amelia Eiras <aeiras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:12 PM Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for the update Ed,

I'm +1 on the wiki approach via GitHub pages.
After your PR the wiki content now has the same integration as the main project read me with the Jekyll template.