Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Debug a single test

I added an example of starting a subset of webservices12 (should work for webservices13) on https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Instructions-for-running-the-nightly-engineering-build-of-Platform-TCK-with-Podman-(currently-for-EE-9)

You could follow the commands on ^, just skip the Podman (replacement for Docker that works on Fedora 32+) command and last two "jakartaeetck/docker/run_jakartaeetck.sh" calls and instead specify the full path to the test folder that you want to run tests for, something like:

bash -x jakartaeetck/docker/run_jakartaeetck.sh webservices13/servlet/WSMTOMFeaturesTestUsingDDs

You also need to update jakartaeetck/docker/run_jakartaeetck.sh to hack in changes to run GlassFish in debug mode, I think that would be around line 416 and changing:

${CTS_HOME}/ri/${GF_RI_TOPLEVEL_DIR}/glassfish/bin/asadmin --user admin --passwordfile ${ADMIN_PASSWORD_FILE} -p ${PORT} start-domain

To something like:

${CTS_HOME}/ri/${GF_RI_TOPLEVEL_DIR}/glassfish/bin/asadmin --user admin --passwordfile ${ADMIN_PASSWORD_FILE} -p ${PORT} start-domain --debug

Scott