Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [jaxrs-dev] TCK Assertion Numbers

On 31/08/20 6:48 pm, Alwin Joseph wrote:

My understanding is that the tools used the pdf spec document to extract the xml. The pdf built from the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/authorization does have the "Requirements" numbered under section 1.4 from 1 to 10.

This was based on the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck-tools/tree/master/tools/extract-spec-assertions , might not be the same for authorization

I think that the items under "Requirements" are numbered which needs to be identified by the tool.

Regards,
-Alwin