Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] TCK user doc update guide

On 8/12/20 12:00 PM, Ed Bratt wrote:
I've written down some details regarding how to work with the TCK user documentation for Jakarta EE 9.

Guide For Updating the TCK User Documentation (Jakarta EE 9) <https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Guide-For-Updating-the-TCK-User-Documentation-(Jakarta-EE-9)>

Ed,

+100, thanks for contributing this to the wiki, I threaded it in via https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Contributors-guide-to-Jakarta-EE-9-Platform-TCK, which can be navigated to from the root https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki page.

My hope is that this will help community members better work with this material. Please don't hesitate to provide feedback on this document.

+100

Scott

Thanks,

-- Ed