Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] GlassFish status

On 7/29/20 3:49 AM, Frederic Gurr wrote:
Hi,

On 29.07.20 04:10, Scott Marlow wrote:
There are a number of ideas from previous discussions:

1.  Work with Eclipse CI administrators to get admin access so we can
better explore if something is wrong with our current Container/JVM
memory settings
We can't hand out admin access to our cluster for security reasons.
Please open a bug in such cases and we will provide the container logs.

Thanks for responding Fred!

Should the bug be opened via https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?classification=Eclipse%20Foundation?

We did terminate the Jenkins Job last night as it was probably consuming too many resources, as it is very slow for the tests to fail under the conditions.

Regards,
Scott

(e.g. explore why
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run-master-web/3/
has been running for two days).
First step: set a reasonable timeout for _all_ jobs. No job should be
running/stuck for for more than 150% of the average build time, let
alone days.

Regards,

Fred

Back to the top