Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] global search/replace for XSD changes, made some improvement but also made mistakes

Hi Scott
I run the servlets tests and receive 34 failing tests and exception below. I thought  that these were also coming from the XSD changes right?
355:  java.io.IOException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 20; columnNumber: 231; Deployment descriptor file WEB-INF/web.xml in archive [servlet_ee_platform_deploy_enventry_single_web_war].  cvc-enumeration-valid: Value '2.4' is not facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[5.0]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.