[jakartaee-tck-dev] database derbyDB was not found error during Platform TCK run

Hi,

We are getting JPA TCK failures connecting to Derby [1].

The Derby classes + version information is shown in the start of the TCK run, we seem to successfully run the init.derby task.

The test failure is shown at [2].  Any idea why we are getting this error?

Scott

[1] RAR5038:Unexpected exception while creating resource for pool cts-derby-pool. Exception : jakarta.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection was refused because the database derbyDB was not found.

[2] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run-master/43/junit-reports-with-handlebars/test-summary/943fb33e-51f1-4e34-9fbe-36d3c392e056.html

Back to the top