Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Platform TCK run started

Regarding JAX_RPC tests, those are being removed by Guru via https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/210, via pull request https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/312
Why don't we merge these removal to codebase? It is still open.
For the newcomers like me, working on the compatible codebase is really useful
Gurkan