Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Deployment + jakartaee-tck/issues/211

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 4:08 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I started some work on removing Jakarta Deployment as mentioned on issue#211 [1].  One question that I raised is whether GlassFish 6.0 can depend on com.sun.ts.lib.implementation.sun.javaee.glassfish.AutoDeployment for test deployment [2]?

The above AutoDeployment class will copy deployment archives into the GlassFish 6.0 deployment folder which should work.

In theory, we could start to think about using Arquillian as well (for TCK deployment handling) but I think that should be discussed separately from removing Jakarta Deployment.

Back to the top