[jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta community outreach for TCK work

Hi Team

I was thinking about ways to increase the community's participation in the TCK work for current and upcoming tasks.

Does provide a video interview or blog post is something you may be interested in scheduled in the near future?

If yes, I think can use the muscle Jakarta marketing now that we have awesome blogs, social media distribution and even a dedicated Studio Jakarta EE youtube channel [2]:). I'm happy to help to moderate any of these initiatives but it will require the expertise from at least one more team member. I was reviewing the current GitHub issues [1] and I think there is room for a lot of contributions.

Back to the top