Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Updating the TCK for javax -> jakarta transition

I sure would like to know that there's a plan and that we're all following it.

Has the major number of the TCK repository been bumped to the next major
version?

Is the TCK repository open for javax->jakarta changes?

How do we test that those changes are correct?  In cases where there's a
standalone TCK I suppose we can generate a new version of the standalone
TCK and test a standalone implementation with it.

How do we test that the CTS changes are correct?  I suppose we need to
generate a new version of GlassFish and test GlassFish with this new version
of the CTS.

How many CI jobs are going to be broken while we go through this transition?