Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Eclipse concurrency TCK link gives 404 error

Thanks, Scott!

We should definitely move the script body out of the Jenkins job and into here:

I'd base it off of this script so people have to fill in the spec name and version and then have the script refuse to do renames outside that directory:

 - https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-tools/blob/master/promotion/remove-file.sh

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins