Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Running https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-certification/

Thanks Alwin, I am not a committer to the jakartaee-tck project but am to Jakarta Transactions. I am wondering if it might be possible to allow project leads some kind of access to that CI system in order to run the job?

If not, is it possible to share the job config so I can have a copy in the Jakarta Transactions CI instance?

Finally, if all else fails would you be able run a CTS run of https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jta/job/TCK_build-glassfish/21/ for "jta" suite please?