[jakartaee-tck-dev] Failures on JCA TCK

Hi,

I am creating the TCK jobs for the Jakarta Connectors API. I have the TCK running and all tests pass except for the following

[javatest.batch] FAILED........com/sun/ts/tests/connector/permissiondd/Client.java#testValidateCustomPerm_from_connectorservlet
[javatest.batch] FAILED........com/sun/ts/tests/connector/permissiondd/Client.java#testValidateLocalGrantForCustomPerm_from_connectorservlet
[javatest.batch] FAILED........com/sun/ts/tests/connector/permissiondd/Client.java#testValidateLocalPermsInvalidName_from_connectorservlet

Does anyone more familar with the test suite recognise anything here?

Steve

Back to the top