Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Standalone TCKs for JakartaEE 8

Hi Alwin,

If I understood correctly we should modify any jobs we created using the instructions on https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCK:Build_From_Jakarta_EE_TCK_Repo_And_Run and in particular https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCK:TCK_run_pipeline to change the value of TCK_BUNDLE_URL - is that right?

Thanks,
Tom