[jakartaee-tck-dev] discussion around jakartaee-tck/issues#51 and Turning TCK into a multi-dependency maven project

Hi,

I have a few question for this mailing list, related to issues#51 [1].

Where should we discuss the idea of moving standalone TCK tests, out of the jakartaee-tck [2] repo? Here on this mailing list or on the issue tracker [1]?

My personal preference is to discuss on this email list, but I know from discussion on [1], that others will prefer using the issue tracker. The reason why I prefer using this mailing list, is because I think email does a better job of displaying a nested discussion, than (flat) github issues. One reason to use [1], is so that others that aren't on this email list, can participate in this discussion.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/51
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck

Back to the top