[jakartaee-tck-dev] ETA on building the EE 8 CTS, CTS build failures + Jenkins status

Hi,

A few changes have come into the CTS repo [1], which is encouraging to see but I'm very curious to know the latest ETA for when the Jakarta EE CTS will be buildable by?

I also tried to build [1] a few times, to get familiar with it and noticed that part of the CTS is expecting Java 9 [2] and other parts are expecting Java 8 [3].

Are we in the middle converting to building the CTS with Java 9?

Lastly, I'm curious as to why Jenkins job [4] is getting error [5]? I found some possible hits on this error [6] but am not sure if that is the problem for us.

Thanks for entertaining my questions! :-)

Scott

[1] http://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck

[2] [ts.javac] Compiling 108 source files to /mnt/hudson_workspace/workspace/jakartaee-ee8/buildcts/classes
[ts.javac] javac: invalid flag: --add-modules

[3] Endorsed is not supported. Endorsed standards and standalone APIs
in modular form will be supported via the concept of upgradeable modules.

[4] https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/

[5] java.io.IOException: Tried to load head FlowNodes for execution Owner[jakartaee-tck/master/86:jakartaee-tck/master #86] but FlowNode was not found in storage for head id:FlowNodeId 1:42

[6] https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-50199

Back to the top