[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] How to download your SPEC API for Jakarta EE 10 TCK building?

Some EE 10 SPEC API projects will build their own TCK and do not need to answer the following question.  For others that depend on the Platform TCK to generate the TCK that you will use to validate that an implementation of your SPEC API passes all TCK tests, please respond to the question below.

How should the Platform TCK project obtain your SPEC API for Jakarta EE 10 before you release your final SPEC API for EE10?

The Platform TCK team needs to setup a job to generate the signature map files for JDK11 and ensure that we build Standalone TCKs using the SPEC API changes that you will be including in your final SPEC API release.

When you are ready to release your SPEC API final release for EE 10, we will need to know that your relevant Standalone TCK (that you are testing with) was built with the correct SPEC API.  I'm thinking that the Platform TCK CI should produce a report of the SPEC APIs used to build TCKs so that you can refer to that report and find the `sha256sum` for your SPEC API that should match the SPEC API that you release as final.

Your feedback on the above and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Scott

Back to the top