Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Planning for Jakarta EE 10

Thanks, Mark!

Yes, I discovered after I created the form that I should have used a multi-select list.

Ivar

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 11:18 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Those of us that are leads for more than one project can only fill this
in once. Please work on the basis that my response applies for all the
projects I am lead for / heavily involved in (Servlet, JSP, WebSocket, EL).

Mark