[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE 9 - Do you need help getting your specification in to ballot?

The community has made tremendous progress towards shipping Jakarta EE 9. Our target is to have all individual/component specifications into ballot no later than October 23rd. This gives time for the Platform and Web Profile specifications to go into ballot by November 6th in time to achieve the goal of shipping Jakarta EE 9 by November 20th.

If you need assistance getting your specification ready for ballot, I invite you to join the Specification Committee call scheduled for Wednesday the 14th at 16:00 UTC, Zoom link - https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/102354706 (Password: SpecCmte). At that time the committee is at your disposal to assist you and the project in completing the work required to get this specification to ballot.

You are welcome to share this with the project or invite anyone you think can contribute to completing the work needed to ready the specification for ballot.

Thanks to everyone who is contributing to the Jakarta EE 9 release.

Thanks … Paul

Paul Buck

Jakarta EE Specification Committee chair

Back to the top