Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Congratulations to the Bean Validation 3.0 team! The first successful Specification for Jakarta EE 9!

Thanks, Kevin!

This is 100% the effort of Guillaume Smet and Scott Stark who did this work, so a massive shout out to them. Looking forward to some nice marketing push around Jakarta EE 9 later in the year!

Onwards and upwards,

--Gunnar