[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Getting started with CI/Jenkins - Jakarta Batch

Hi, I'm looking for pointers or first steps for getting the Jakarta Batch started using some of the CI / Jenkins pipelines used by other projects.

To date, I've been releasing the batch-api project manually via my own personal credentials, not via CI credentials. Haven't had time to look more, however now we have some volunteers offering to help.
That said, we already use the ee4j project parent POM, and use the nexus-staging-maven-plugin, so that piece at least is in place.

In addition, another concern looking ahead is how to fit the TCK execution into the pipeline. I'm happy to start without worrying about the TCK at all, for now... I would like to look to converting the TCK to Arquillian format later in the year. My only question is does that approach prevent us from leveraging any other EE4J common function other projects are using? Are other pipelines tightly coupled to TCK execution?

I realize there are some materials out there, e.g: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qLpTcRgH0
but anyway thought I'd ask for direction before diving in ourselves.

Thank you,
Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx