Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Next up... TCK and Comptible Impl Updates!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?
> u=https-3A__github.com_orgs_eclipse-2Dee4j_projects_17-23column-2D8231970&d=DwIF-
> g&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-
> siA1ZOg&r=R9dtOS3afYnRUmu_zogmh0VnVYl2tse_V7QBUA9yr_4&m=4oKDv4QpAxswBeTSW9XKqgxrEYLGtPe6iVbWzACJW9o&s=NH44qOdHxfrxJ9VVbp_3Fp91_5YqvXg3Wk11LdVwtTc&e=
> >.
> >  Based on the Checklist in each of the Issues, I moved three Projects to
> > that status.  I'm guessing there are more Projects that could be moved.
> >  If you have updated your TCK, please update your Checklist and move the
> > Issue to the *TCK Updated* column.  As the Platform TCK team starts
> > pulling in the various TCKs for the Jakarta EE 9 TCK, then at least
> > they'll know the expected content.
>
> Is the column meant to represent "PR to update TCK provided to TCK
> project" or "TCK project has merged PR" or something else?

Mark,
The column is just meant as an easy way to indicate that the checklist item is completed for updating the TCK.

The TCK updates may take several PRs and I don't want to track the specific work items for the various Projects.  I'm just looking for an indication that the TCK has been updated and ready for the Platform TCK integration.

Thanks,
Kevin