Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] How do I get "Require pull request reviews before merging" removed?

Hi Mark,

I'm assuming this is the PR you're referring to: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsp-api/pull/139

> Currently at 19 days and counting.

That does sound like a long time. Do we need more committers on the project? Is there a way that we can give people review access, but perhaps not commit?

I'm not a committer on the JSP API project, so a review from me wouldn't count towards actually getting it merged, but I'd be very happy and willing to review your PR and provide feedback. I can't do it immediately, would be able to look at it this afternoon/evening, so you could expect something by Monday morning.

Thanks for flagging this up - it certainly sounds like we need to address it quickly - one way or another.

Jon