Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] asciidoctorj and JDK 11?

Hi,

As far as I can see everything runs fine. The reflective call is technically illegal but it’s only a warning and the call is still executed.

When/if Java at some point does completely block these it will be a problem.

Kind regards,
Arjan