From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9/4/19 11:02 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jakarta.ee-spec.committee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Transitioning employment, tmp no access

Hi,

As some of you might already know, I recently had to leave Payara. I finished all the Jakarta EE 8 work prior to the ballot while still at Payara. Now that the ballots are completing there's still some work to do of course, not in the least actually releasing the API jars.

I'm fully committed to take on this work, but due to the transition I'm temporarily locked out of everything.

The email I got said that access would be restored within 24 hours, so I hope I can soon resume the work.

Apologies for the highly unfortunate timing of this all.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top