Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Required actions after spec is approved

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 13:49, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  The specification project team should go through the merged spec website page to verify all the links are valid.

>  Please can you let me know, is this website available to be reviewed? I don't think the /specifications repo is using github pages so I presume some process builds this repo and publishes it some place?

It looks like this website is now live and being updated!  https://jakarta.ee/specifications/

Great! I will check it again tomorrow as transactions is not uploaded yet but good to see the site is broadly available!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: