Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Online Meeting tool support:

Hi,

The typical tool that is used is Zoom (https://zoom.us).

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 2:11 PM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone.

Do you know if Eclipse Foundation/JakartaEE has any meeting tools?
I want to do the first Jakarta NoSQL online meeting; I'm seeking for suggestions:
When: Sep 3, 10 AM PDT.
Once that is the first meeting, I believe we are going to have around ten persons.

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana