Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] SignatureTests?

It should be fixed in the TCKs so that this isn't a possible problem in the future.

Kevin Sutter wrote on 8/21/19 6:55 AM:
Although we're probably late for this release, I think updating the checklist for future releases would be good.  And, maybe this note thread will prompt all of the other leads to ensure that the signature tests were properly executed?  Just like Arjan's reply...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/21/2019 06:39 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] SignatureTests?
Sent by:        jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

From Payara's and my end, Security, Faces, Connectors, Concurrency, Messaging, and _expression_ Language all did automatically included the signature tests.

Authentication and Authorization didn't. I'm going to update these.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 12:22 PM Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

A recent discussion was held on https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/61#issuecomment-523143440and it seems perhaps not all API projects have ran the signature tests for their API release?

Should we add a check box for projects to confirm that the signature tests have been ran for the new API releases to https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/blob/master/spec_review_checklist.md

Thanks,
Tom

https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakartaee-spec-project-leads