Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Copyrights of final specifications

If the author wished, could they use the Copyright symbol © in place of the (c)?

On 8/1/2019 3:05 PM, Bill Shannon wrote:
I'm assuming we want:

Copyright (c) 2019 Eclipse Foundation.

Kevin Sutter wrote on 8/1/19 3:02 PM:
Bill,
What dates should we use for the Copyright statements?  Leave the original dates or just use 2019?  And, how should we attribute the Eclipse Foundation?  Maybe these are questions for Mike or Wayne...

For example, the Platform spec has this:
Copyright (c) 2017, 2019 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

I'll take a guess it would become this:
Copyright (c) 2019 Eclipse Foundation. All rights reserved.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: